Skip to main content


  • New Student Registration: 
  • All new students must bring the following documents when registering:
    • 1) Copy of withdrawal form from previous school
    • 2) Birth certificate
    • 3) Social security card
    • 4) Immunization record
    • 5) Electric bill from residence (if the bill is not in the legal guardian’s name, you need to fill out an affidavit and provide a federal tax document addressed to the guardian at that address)
    • 6) Water bill or gas bill from residence
    • 7) Custody papers, if applicable